HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been a long time lurker, especially these past months as I was gathering info on registered sears and trigger packs. I ended up buying a registered trigger pack last month!

Many years ago I had TSC Machine convert my HK 94 and SP89 to a MP5-N and MP5K-N. At that time I thought I'd never be able to buy a sear or trigger pack, but here I am :D

Now I am gathering info and feedback about the use of the trigger pack in my two HKs. I know I have to get my bolts modified for FA, but wondering if I need to do anything else to get them "sear ready". What does "sear ready" mean?

I've got the time it takes for my Form 4 to be approved to figure everything out so look forwarding to discussing with everyone. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Hi All,

I've been a long time lurker, especially these past months as I was gathering info on registered sears and trigger packs. I ended up buying a registered trigger pack last month!

Many years ago I had TSC Machine convert my HK 94 and SP89 to a MP5-N and MP5K-N. At that time I thought I'd never be able to buy a sear or trigger pack, but here I am :D

Now I am gathering info and feedback about the use of the trigger pack in my two HKs. I know I have to get my bolts modified for FA, but wondering if I need to do anything else to get them "sear ready". What does "sear ready" mean?

I've got the time it takes for my Form 4 to be approved to figure everything out so look forwarding to discussing with everyone. Thanks in advance!
Congratulations. Are you in VA? You will want to use factory FA carriers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts