HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new user on this and I own the HK 45c for say a year.

I am now in Thailand and in the land of smile here it's very difficult to get all the parts and stuffs.

Anyway, I have a question. I think the HK45c has a very heavy trigger even on SA. I don't want to convert to LEM (yet) and anyway to lighten the trigger a bit will be appreciated.

After I have searched the forum (I hoped thoroughly), my option without messing with the physical trigger job may be on some of the springs.

I would like to know what is the version of the Firing Pin block spring on my Hk45c AK? If I can pick up the Light firing pin block spring will that improve my trigger weight a bit?

Second question, since I don't think there is any option for HK45c hammer spring, may I know what is the the spring weigt? say 12lb or 14 lb
may be I will take a plunge and order Wolff spring for usp and cut it off

Thanks

Any suggestion is welcom

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Your HK45c already has the new Light FPBS. I believe the HK45c hammer spring is 12 lbs.

This is the HK Customer Service forum so asking them if you can buy a Wolff spring and cut it off to use in your HK45C will automatically get a No response. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site--- can parts even be shipped to Thailand??? :biggrin:

Tony
Thanks for the welcome. about the shipment to Thailand. We can not import barrel, trigger set and magazine without license. Others should be legal, but it's quite an grey area here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your HK45c already has the new Light FPBS. I believe the HK45c hammer spring is 12 lbs.

This is the HK Customer Service forum so asking them if you can buy a Wolff spring and cut it off to use in your HK45C will automatically get a No response. :biggrin:
Thanks. At least I don't have to fix what's not broken.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you

Get to read all of them. very enlighting.

May be the only way to try is the match hammer spring and cut the spring by 2?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. about the shipment to Thailand. We can not import barrel, trigger set and magazine without license. Others should be legal, but it's quite an grey area here.
The real issue is who will ship parts to Thailand from the US?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts