HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been a long time lurker and recently joined the forum. I have had my fair share of HK pistols, many of which are no longer with me. That being said, I currently have a USPc, USP9, and an SP5k. I am looking at replacing the USP9 factory sights and would like to know the opinions on replacements. I am a big fan of the Meprolights and I'm currently leaning towards fixed or adjustable. Are the adjustable sights worth the extra money and will they be adequate in regards to abuse? The gun has a jet funnel and will be used for NS duty, range, and ranch carry. Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
667 Posts
I carry AND compete with the Meprolight adjustables on both my Elite and my Tactical slides (I carry the Tactical slide with a standard, non-threaded barrel). While I can't say I ABUSE any of my pistols, the adjustables have stood up to me rolling around on the ground and whacking them on stage equipment shooting 3-gun matches and the like, without complaint. They don't mysteriously adjust themselves to some new position or break when bumped. The rear sight might poke you in the elbow if you carry at 3:00, but it's never been a problem for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts