HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!

Excited to see a quaint little oasis of what appear to be solid folks and good mods. Not new to firearms, but just bought my first handgun a few months ago (along with everyone else), a VP9. I was leaning towards one of two other brands, with HK a distant third — this is back when there were still “options” in gun stores!

One of my preferences was out of stock, and the other one felt like a toy when I picked it up. One of my friends raves about his VP9, so I asked to see one. As soon as I had it in hand, the decision was made. A little more expensive, but worth every penny!

Threw a light on it as it will be my primary PDW, and looking at various night sights as well. Now, due to various lockdowns, both municipal and self-imposed, I haven’t yet fired a round through it. I’m so excited to go, but can’t just yet.

anyway, howdy everyone!

P.S. Once I get a few rounds through it with OEM sights, I’ll likely be in the market for night sights, and am eyeing the Truglo TFX Pro since I love fiberoptics. But I’m down for any recommendations you long-time HKers have!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro. Lots of knowledgeable and good people here.

·
Sheepdog in West Texas
1,797 Posts
Texaseean,

Welcome to the Red & Black road. It's a long journey and along the way you will empty your wallet. But you end up with a nice collection of HK firearms in the process.

Again, welcome to the HK ENABLERS FORUM. Hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome,
I guess I'm glad all you new guys are buying handguns but what took you so long?
A valid question. Unlike many less fortunate, the past year has put me in a much better financial situation where I could have the expendable $ to devote. Perhaps many like me have wanted one for a while, and volatile circumstances were the catalyst for finally pulling the trigger (pun absolutely intended).

·
Registered
"The Fraternal Twins"
280 Posts
Welcome Texaseean

Sounds like it's time to take you're Wife to the jewelry store man..
Lucky for Me the best place to buy handguns is also the best place to buy jewelry too..
So far I'm in one ring & two HKs in the past three months from S&S Brother,s..
She's due another Ring.. SOON..

·
Sheepdog in West Texas
1,797 Posts
wait until you start buying roller locks

OR P7's

gonna cost you more than one ring

just saying

Reactions: Hk-USPC-40

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome....just a few months ago I caught this disease........and 4 HK's later I'm into it bad.......good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts