HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I found this forum and couldn't believe I have missed it's existence. I have been a HK owner/fan for several years (going on 10 now). I own 3 usps and a G-3, though now that I am in S. Texas the G-3 doesn't see the light of day too often.
I am such a fan-antic of this weapon system manufacturer that I have some manner of HK with me every moment of every day. Weather it be a watch, knife, boots worn while in uniform, my personal carry, or the tattoo on my arm, I have something with me.

I look forward to more interaction here with like minded folks in the future.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am warning you now that this forum only makes the addiction worse :43:

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! I am warning you now that this forum only makes the addiction worse :43:
I know! Since I have been waiting for my membership to be activated, I was looking over several threads and seeing all the pics just made me want to spend my car upgrade $$$ on a new gun...not that I need one to keep the other 20 some odd ones I already have company, but just because.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!! You should go a head and upgrade your membership to the Premium Membership, It's very reasonable you get lots of new HK info first, it helps fund the site. and you get a direct pipeline to HK customer service.

Happy & Safe Shooting. TJ

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
welcome to the forum +1 on the premium membership you get access to more HK!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts