HKPRO Forums banner

301 - 320 of 366 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I just finished reviewing all of the tracking numbers.
@0311S @Cobblestone @Gwmcgee @waylon43
I've sent each of you an email explaining the status of your tracking numbers. Worst case scenario, they will be returned to me, at which point I will follow up with you again to make doubly and triply sure they are directed to the correct address.
@caf82313
Yours is at your post office for pick up.
@Garstank @hawk02 @MOS95B @PSG1 Nut @stalski @Trombarter
Yours are all still in transit and are on track for delivery.
@Callahan
Yours has cleared French Customs and is in route to you. (I cannot see any further updates once it has been tendered to a French postal authority).

Everyone else's tracking is showing "Delivered". If that is not the case, contact me ASAP or your local US Post Office.

Thank you to everyone for your continued patience and trust. The book isn't closed on this for me until everyone has received their adapter.

·
HKPRO Professional
200 Posts
Hey... I trust you guys 100%. You'll get no guff from me.
I hope only that Callahan's rig comes here with mine so I can make him haul all his cool guns along when I make him come get his adapters.

·
Registered
271 Posts

@0311S @Cobblestone @Gwmcgee @waylon43
I've sent each of you an email explaining the status of your tracking numbers. Worst case scenario, they will be returned to me, at which point I will follow up with you again to make doubly and triply sure they are directed to the correct address.

@caf82313
Yours is at your post office for pick up.

@Garstank @hawk02 @MOS95B @PSG1 Nut @stalski @Trombarter
Yours are all still in transit and are on track for delivery.

@Callahan
Yours has cleared French Customs and is in route to you. (I cannot see any further updates once it has been tendered to a French postal authority).

Everyone else's tracking is showing "Delivered". If that is not the case, contact me ASAP or your local US Post Office.

Thank you to everyone for your continued patience and trust. The book isn't closed on this for me until everyone has received their adapter.
Mine is stuck in DC (damn politicians!)

FL to PA is usually 2-3 days, but I'm keeping an eye on the tracking #...

Reactions: gator33

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I would like to buy two, how can I get them? thanks
There have been enough people asking that I think there's enough interest for a second run. Let's get this run 100% delivered first, then we can talk about that. Check back here periodically for details.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

@Callahan
Yours has cleared French Customs and is in route to you. (I cannot see any further updates once it has been tendered to a French postal authority)
The French postal service tracking shows that it is in their system. It should arrive in a few days.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Hey... I trust you guys 100%. You'll get no guff from me.
I hope only that Callahan's rig comes here with mine so I can make him haul all his cool guns along when I make him come get his adapters.
Thanks for the complement (I think). I do get to Oregon from time to time (last time was 2016), but I’ve never brought any of my guns with me.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
There have been enough people asking that I think there's enough interest for a second run. Let's get this run 100% delivered first, then we can talk about that. Check back here periodically for details.
Well, well, well....glad I held off on getting a GGG rail. I was about to get one just last night because I saw that if we were not on the first list we missed the boat. I am interested as well if there is a second batch run.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Just understand, there has to be a minimum quantity met or none get made.
This time it was 50. Next time could be different, but it just as easily could be the same.

Once all these have been delivered, I'll start working on the details.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Just understand, there has to be a minimum quantity met or none get made.
This time it was 50. Next time could be different, but it just as easily could be the same.

Once all these have been delivered, I'll start working on the details.
You da man!!

Reactions: gator33

·
Registered
271 Posts
Mine is stuck in DC (damn politicians!)

FL to PA is usually 2-3 days, but I'm keeping an eye on the tracking #...
STILL stuck... wth?

301 - 320 of 366 Posts