HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As titled. - just don’t use the included 1913 rail slot and the light attaches directly to the HK USP rails with no drama. Use common sense when tightening. There is a risk of scoring the frame, if you overtighten, and the light will be slightly off-center.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
How much of the rail is occupied? Pictures please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
How much of the rail is occupied? Pictures please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very interested in this as well. I’d like to see it in the holster also if possible. Thanks

I’m also wondering if that holster will work with the USP and a GG&G rail adapter with the PL350 attached to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
NEAT!!!
Got my PL350 in today and might be adding some more to the pile. Another homerun for Modlite!!!

·
Registered
SP5K, Mk23, USP, P30, HK45, P2000
182 Posts
Let us know how it and the USP's rail holds up after shooting with it attached

·
Registered
150 Posts
Let us know how it and the USP's rail holds up after shooting with it attached
This is my concern..how well the rail will actually hold up with this light directly clamped on. Sometimes things seem like they are clamped on solidly but shift and move under recoil if they are not made specifically for the USP rail. I think I’d rather just attach a GG&G rail and then the Modlite to that. But I’m curious about the OPs experience running this light directly attach to the rail and am willing to keep an open mind.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im curious as well. I was gonna waste my money on it for no reason as im a light junkie.
Me too. The price is up there though. I can get a Streamlight TRL2 HL G for the same price. Rock solid, proven performer and it has a green laser that is very bright and holds zero. This new Modlite better be something special and problem-free to even consider it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Probably some BS about no forward bump activation 😒

This is HKPro after all. No one is ever happy
Possibly. They are tons of complaints about not having momentary.

Im real big on candela so this light is def up my alley.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm sure it's brighter than the olight options. I'd be interested in a compact version.

Wonder if the issues are related to using Lithium batteries? I know they reccomend rechargeables in their other lights.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I don't see the point of momentary on a pistol light. With a carbine light it kind of makes sense in a way but it's pretty hard to use momentary on a handgun and maintain a solid firing grip. I don't have any Modlite products but neither have I ever heard of any problems with them (aside from people wanting them to build XXX instead of YYY).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts