HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first HK. I've heard a lot of great things about these pistols but I didn't want to throw down a full amount on a new one so I got a used USPc .40 S&W. I'm loving it so far and it's looking like I'll be getting more in the future. I may sell this to purchase a brand new one.

Hope my stay here will be a great fulfilling learning experience!

IMG_2876 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2873 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2897 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2895 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2894 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2893 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2889 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2885 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2881 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2878 by duey121, on Flickr

IMG_2877 by duey121, on Flickr

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome! Question though? Why sell that one for a brand new one? Just curious.....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Welcome...nice pics. You realize now you've turned to the dark side and there's no use in fighting it...

...it feels good. :41:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Question though? Why sell that one for a brand new one? Just curious.....
For some reason I feel better if I were to start off on a fresh platform. Then again, I might not sell it. I'm becoming too attached!

Welcome...nice pics. You realize now you've turned to the dark side and there's no use in fighting it...

...it feels good. :41:
Thank you! I can surely say it will be a positive relationship with me and the my gun!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Never fear a good used USP! It just has a little character, lol. I know what you mean though....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Welcome to the forum and that's a very nice looking USPc. I suspect like many of us that have gone to the the dark side it will be hard to let go of your first. Enjoy it while you have it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never fear a good used USP! It just has a little character, lol. I know what you mean though....
Lol. Yeah but who knows. I might end up keeping it.
Two is One...

One is None...
=D

Welcome to the forum and that's a very nice looking USPc. I suspect like many of us that have gone to the the dark side it will be hard to let go of your first. Enjoy it while you have it!
Thank you! I'm almost positive I'll be around HK for a long time.

They do look better with age.
That roughness makes it look mean!
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition!!! :wink:

Tony
Thanks Tony! Gotta love HK!

·
Registered
783 Posts
They definitely look better with age and some wear. Not saying I'd like to take sand paper or an angle grinder to my gun. or drag it behind a Bronco. But natural wear that shows that you've used it ... hell yes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I started with a used usp45 and now over $2,000 in modifications & accessories later I have to say...I'M MORE IN LOVE THAN EVER WITH MY GERMAN GIRLFRIEND!!! (THAT'S WHAT MY REAL GF CALLS IT)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Already???
Yeah I was planning to sell it before I posted this. I'm already picking up the HK USC next week and a full size USP 45 ACP.

:confused: uhhh...what?
They come and go!

They definitely look better with age and some wear. Not saying I'd like to take sand paper or an angle grinder to my gun. or drag it behind a Bronco. But natural wear that shows that you've used it ... hell yes.
True that! When I found out about the date code being "KI" 1998 I believe, for some reason I didn't want it anymore. So I'm already in the market for a new full size USP now.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Welcome!

You can't go wrong with any HK pistol and you'll want to acquire all you can.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts