HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I'm posting this in the right section.

I recently purchased a P2000 V3 and had a couple of questions regarding some minor "upgrades". I wouldn't mind a little more purchase on the mag release, and have read that the one from the USP 45C will work in this gun, is this correct? Anyone here done this, and did you find it to be a worthwhile upgrade? I also wouldn't mind shaving a couple lbs off of the DA trigger pull. I've done this on my Beretta's with the OEM "D" spring that they offer in their elite models and like the difference it makes. Is there a similar spring or spring kit to do this in the V3, and most importantly for me, are the parts OEM? If not, I will leave well enough alone, not personally a fan of putting aftermarket parts in my guns.

Lastly, what's the best source for purchasing HK parts, including magazines?

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
Not the USPc 45. HK45C is the correct one. They are 2 different guns.

You would want to learn to shoot it stock. After a few thousand rounds and you still think you want lighter pulls, visit the Reference Library section and find the LEM Springs Chart to swap a couple of springs (namely HS and FPBS). The HS in your V3 is actually the lightest spring for that gun, but you can go with the HK Match spring or 10-lb Wolf spring.

Best source for HK parts is the HKCS itself.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ That mag release costs under $5 directly from HKCS.
Thanks for the heads up, for $5 bucks it's definitely worth it. I'll probably order a mag while I'm at it to make the shipping cost worth it. I can definitely live with the DA trigger pull on the P2000, it actually feels lighter than the DA on my Sigs, but I love the DA pull on my Beretta's with the factory "D" spring and want to try to duplicate that if I can.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, for $5 bucks it's definitely worth it. I'll probably order a mag while I'm at it to make the shipping cost worth it. I can definitely live with the DA trigger pull on the P2000, it actually feels lighter than the DA on my Sigs, but I love the DA pull on my Beretta's with the factory "D" spring and want to try to duplicate that if I can.
I have replaced my mag release with the HK45 replacement.................well worth the change. As someone who has owned many 92's and 96's with "D" springs, I can tell you that to me, the trigger pull in da on my SK feels about the same stock, as the "D" spring change on a Beretta. Like has been mentioned, I'd shoot it for a while first, it will clean up a bit. I also installed XS Big Dots, which made the sight picture so much better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts