HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a .40 P2000 and wanted to say hello! Some of you may know me from various other forums and I am a moderator on mp-pistol.com. Hope to learn a lot about my new toy. Thanks for having me! :D

Sorry if this question has been beat to death but I couldn't find an answer from searching. Are the dovetails the same between the USP/USPc/P2000? I'm looking to put night sites on what will soon be my new carry pistol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcom to the forum. I know you will find it as resourceful as I have. As for the nite sight question, I don't think they are interchangeable. I know the mags for the 200 and the USPc are, but I believe that is iit.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Welcome aboard, and to answer your question no they cannot be interchanged.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome and replies! I have limited rounds through it but thus far have really enjoyed it. The day we were christening it we also had my fiance's new Kahr P45 and my buddies new Sig. P226R. Now I have a TRP on the way. The chooses just keep getting harder.:rolleyes:

Jupiter,
I picked up a V3 DA/SA.

·
Registered
70 Posts
jtaliani: I too recently came over from the M&P-Pistol forums. I like the people on the M&P forum but my M&Pc has insured that I will never buy another S&W product. I am very happy to report that HK people are just as nice as S&W and SIG people. The jury is still out on Glock people... :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome and replies! I have limited rounds through it but thus far have really enjoyed it. The day we were christening it we also had my fiance's new Kahr P45 and my buddies new Sig. P226R. Now I have a TRP on the way. The chooses just keep getting harder.:rolleyes:

Jupiter,
I picked up a V3 DA/SA.
dont mention other guns on here thell erase your post

1 - 10 of 10 Posts