HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just picked up a new p2000 V2 AH date code with factory night sights and 3 mags for $769.

I just put on the HK 45C mag release and it already feels so much better. I also have the V1 light lem springs coming in the mail as well as 3 flat mag base plates. This is my first firearm purchase but I think I made a choice and got a great deal. I just wanted to thank you all for all the information I have read here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good job! Now go shoot the devil out of it!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice! Great price too:wink:

·
Registered
410 Posts
thats a great choice. the p2000. sigh... its a jack of all trades, and a master of all in my opinion. That's a bad choice for a first handgun though... because you'll find it so hard to like anything else, thinking that that's how hanguns should be. you'll look down upon buddies' pistols as if they were child toys. keep your feet firmly planted on the ground buddy. Dont let it quickly turn you into one of the most arrogant class of people on earth (HK owners)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Very nice and you have made a wise decision with the new V1 springs, flat base plates and extended mag release. To me, they make a great gun perfect.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Sounds like you got the mods lined up...Make sure you test out the variety of backstraps offered - but test by shooting and accuracy, not just by comfort.

The P2000 V2 in .40 was my first HK...it was eventually sold to fund a slice of good ol' American .45!!! :62:

·
Registered
410 Posts
im just talking from experience kennjen :) i had a lot of handguns before my HKs and appreciated them. maybe just me, but after i got my first, i never looked other handguns with the same nod of appreciation ever again. thats what my HKs did to me.

Now if it's a first handgun, then it might close one's mind (like mine) too early!

and HK owners I know are very proud, and they should be! there are only a handful here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts