HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the chance to run 100 rounds through my new P2000 .40 yesterday. What an awesome weapon!! I shot one about a month ago at a local range that I am now convinced had a bad recoil spring. That one was brutal to shoot but I knew HK was much better than that so I decided to order one from Clyde Armory (thanks guys!) and it is a dream. It's gonna take several hundred more rounds to get used to the LEM (maybe thousands more ;) which is why I need to go to the range honey) as I've been shooting a 229 DA/SA.

Sorry but no photos yet, had to rush to a birthday party last night but I'll get some up soon.

Thanks to everyone for the info on this forum. It made me confident in ordering a P2000 even after my bad range gun experience.

·
Registered
43 Posts
h+k

:59: ,bought a p2000 v3 9mm three weeks ago have been to the range twice, nothing like an h+k is there, I'm looking forward to putting a few more rounds Thru mine also, going to buy a 1000 rounds this week from aimssurplus looks like a good price 159 for 115 grn fmj Aquila,:80:

R58

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of my favorite firearms guys. If it hasn't already it will become one of your favorite too. I love mine.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The HK P2000 is my favorite gun right now. The ergonomics and balance is just superb for me. I recommend it for an all around gun.

·
Registered
616 Posts
You should call Hk and let them know about the spring. I know you already bought a new one, but they will probably send you a new one as well. Better two have to new good springs than one good one bad....god knows how long it will take you to wear out the spring though...maybe your kids will use it lol.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new P2K. It is one of the best all around guns.

·
Registered
373 Posts
My new P2000 .40 is performing great and I am glad yours is too. I couldn't be happier. I reload .40 so I can afford to shoot it a lot and tailor my loads from light to medium to heavy. This is an extremely accurate weapon and going with the sa/da resulted in a short learning curve (I was already familiar and comfortable with the Sig sa/da). The P2000 was one of my better decisions.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a P2000SK .40 (V1 I think? LEM with the 5 1/2 lb trigger). I absolutely love it. It never ceases to amaze me how accurate it is for such a small gun. I find myself outshooting guys with high dollar customized Kimbers and STIs among others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts