HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got me a new P2000 9mm LEM Saturday. I traded off a Steyr M9 and paid cash. I was reluctant to get the P2000 due to I had a USPc 9mm DA/SA 2 years ago. The trigger pull was horrible, and I had several issues with trying to contact HK about getting it converted over to LEM. I ended up selling the USP and going to the S&W M&P's. While I really like my M&P they just don't equal the fit & finish of the P2000. I'm going to be ordering the parts to reduce the trigger pull to 4.5 to 5.0 lbs. I have only one concern the may release is hard to depress and I was wondering if that is just due to the pistol being new and the release will loosen up some. I plan on using the P2000 for CCW and IDPA comp.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new P2000! I had the same problem with the mag release on mine but after a while it loosened up. It is hard to depress as the gun is new.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Congrats with your new P2000. I took one of mine shooting this weekend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
CONGRATS on the purchase!! I fell in love with mine the second I held her in my hand. As noted earlier, the mag release will loosen in time with further use. Just gives you a reason to hit the range more often :28:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Kcevens--- Congrats on the P2K

Also try depressing the mag release with both the thumb and index finger.

Viktor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kcevens--- Congrats on the P2K

Also try depressing the mag release with both the thumb and index finger.

Viktor
+1 on that
Plus there was an officer on this site a few days ago that pointed out that with the p2000 mag release the mag wouldn't come out as easy when a criminal tried to get his gun, with the push button style it could happen even in a holster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts