HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently acquired my first handgun, p2000sk V2 lem. I noticed that with a round in the chamber, i can see a glimpse of brass between in a very slight void between the locking block and slide- is that normal? The loaded chamber indicator is pretty much useless but i read that is typical.

Sorry if this has been discussed at length in past, a search yielded a brief mention of it and refer nce to an ild thread about it but i couldnt turn it up

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, plan for it to be my edc At some point when carrying with one in the chamber doesnt make my knees weak.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats! You have made a fine choice. My Wife and I both carry the P2000SK and they are sweet shooters. My Wife prefers the 13rd mag with the X-Grip adapter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Won't be a problem with the right holster, some training and proper discipline. I've been doing it for years.
Definately need some training. I actually picked up a gcode appenix holster before i got the firearm and wore it for about a month just to acclimate to the idea of keeping a gun there and to get a general feel for it in daily scenarios. As it stands, holstering and unholstering doesnt get me too nervous as i do it with the speed and deliberateness of a snail, and with the hammer thumbed, but when wearing carrying out normal activity i still get the constant thought in my head- "could this make the gun go off?" Ha, even though pragmatically i know the trigger wont pull on its own in the holster. Ill get over it im sure.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Thanks everyone, plan for it to be my edc At some point when carrying with one in the chamber doesnt make my knees weak.
Welcome, you have made an excellent choice. I carry mine in either a Milt Sparks VM 2 or a StealthGear Onyx depending on what I am wearing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts