HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after not owning any hk for 15 years or so,I picked up a used p2000, 9mm, v3 with 3 mags, trigicons and owb holster for $750 date code is AC.Hopefully I'll get to the range tomorrow It only came with a medium backstrap.can't wait to shoot it,it feels much better than any other compact I've had(glocks,S&w's,sig's)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats! You will love it, really happy with my HK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
back from the range

after 300 rds. today,I could see myself getting use to this,and retiring my m&p9c.I just need to get use to that first shot, the SA isn't so bad

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got my first HK last Friday which is also a p2000 v2. Put 100 through it and looking to put another 100 or 200 through it this weekend depending if a couple buddies join but I absolutely love the thing. At first I thought i really liked it till I put on the large back strap on then I knew this gun will be with me for a very long time. Can't wait to put the hk45c mag release on it and turn it into V-TGS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.