HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after not owning any hk for 15 years or so,I picked up a used p2000, 9mm, v3 with 3 mags, trigicons and owb holster for $750 date code is AC.Hopefully I'll get to the range tomorrow It only came with a medium backstrap.can't wait to shoot it,it feels much better than any other compact I've had(glocks,S&w's,sig's)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats! I love my P2000, has fed everything with absolutely 0 issues. Let us know how things go at the range.

PS
When you get a new HK, a picture is required :wink:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Shot mine today. Shot slight to the left, but what a beauty to shoot.
Congrats

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I absolutely love my P2000. Welcome back to the world of HK's.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats! You will love it, really happy with my HK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
back from the range

after 300 rds. today,I could see myself getting use to this,and retiring my m&p9c.I just need to get use to that first shot, the SA isn't so bad

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats on a getting a good pistol. Down the road, I would check out a LEM kit. Once I tried it on a my P2000 (.40 S&W), I've never looked back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got my first HK last Friday which is also a p2000 v2. Put 100 through it and looking to put another 100 or 200 through it this weekend depending if a couple buddies join but I absolutely love the thing. At first I thought i really liked it till I put on the large back strap on then I knew this gun will be with me for a very long time. Can't wait to put the hk45c mag release on it and turn it into V-TGS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
congrats on the P2000 purchase. I'd really like to get some input on the most popular mods folks do to the P2000. Mine is a v2 LEM all stock. Any advise from the experienced?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Congrats on the new pistol! That was a good price for a P2000 V3 with extra mags, trijicons, holster, etc...you did well! Very fair price :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts