HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, all! First time poster, I just got a P30. Saw it at the Gun Store and loved it. I have a few questions.

1. Is there a place online that I can get a brief tutorial on how to clear the weapon?

2. Can the gun handle +P and +P+ loads for self defense?

3. How does one go about getting extra magazines for it?

Thanks for any help you can give!!!

G

·
it will handle +p and ++p. If you dont know how to clear a gun then I would recomend finding some one who does and get them to explain saftey and proper firearm handling to you. Probably best to take a handgun saftey class. But for now. Eject the magazine and rack the slide and make sure there is not a round in the chamber. Make sure you are pointing the gun in a safe direction and not at anything you wish to destroy. Good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops. I meant to say Clean not Clear. I have a lot of experience with firearms, just not with HK's. I took the weapon back to the gun store and got some help on how to disassemble the weapon. Thanks anyway!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
As far as basic cleaning goes, your manual should give you info on how to clean and lube the gun. I don't have mine in front of me right now, but if you look in the TOC it should have a section on cleaning, as well as how to field strip it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts