HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bernie at Virginia Arms in Manassas, VA called me yesterday to let me know that he got a P30 in and that he would hold it for me. I got the pistol home and immediately started playing around with different combinations of backstraps and grip panels, this is an awesome concept. I have no immediate plans to add a Hogue Handall, like the rest of my HKs wear, with the medium backstrap and the large panels the pistol fills my hands perfectly.

I went to the local range and sent 300 rounds downrange. What a sweet shooter - not a single hiccup. I experienced one issue - the slide didnt lock back on the last shot of one magazine, but I am 99% sure that I had my thumb on the slide release (duh).

This is an awesome addition to the collection.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked one up yesterday as well, can't wait to shoot, but by looks alone what a sweet gun!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new P30's! How much did you guys pay?
Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yay! More P30s - glad they're here at last.

Let me place a standing request for detailed range reports and huge, centerfold-quality shots of the new blasters, from every angle.

Soft lighting, candles and bubble bath are optional, of course. ;)

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I would love to see some range reports on this gun. Mainly I would like to hear an HK owners opinions on the trigger and the felt recoil compared to other pistols (other HKs or just any other 9mm).

Oh yeah and nice gun you lucky bastard! ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
What did you pay??

fatboyclone, AuburnHK- I know that it is usually not polite to ask, but what did you have to pay?

Most of us are trying to get a sense of the going rates when they start showing up locally for us...
M

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mine is in and I am picking it up on Sat. I am paying $850.

I read some of the other posts where people mentioned the prices. I mentioned it to my dealer, and some of those folks were paying less than what he got it for.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I went to the local range and sent 300 rounds downrange. What a sweet shooter - not a single hiccup. I experienced one issue - the slide didnt lock back on the last shot of one magazine, but I am 99% sure that I had my thumb on the slide release (duh).

Congrats on the pistol! The slide release is what I don't like and the reason I got rid of my P2000's and went back to the USP. I'm gonna take a look at the HK45c, but not committed yet.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Bernie at Virginia Arms in Manassas, VA called me yesterday to let me know that he got a P30 in and that he would hold it for me. I got the pistol home and immediately started playing around with different combinations of backstraps and grip panels, this is an awesome concept. I have no immediate plans to add a Hogue Handall, like the rest of my HKs wear, with the medium backstrap and the large panels the pistol fills my hands perfectly.

I hate you and AuburnHK! You know that don't you? :90:

Congrats!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Really nice, but it would be better for me if it was Longer. Can't wait until them come out.
Your going to be waiting a while.

I e-mailed HK to find out whether or not the P30L would be released in the US. Response I got was "There are no plans to release it (P30L) in the US at this time." This was less than a week ago..

I dont want a full size with a sub 4in barrel, but HK seems to think I do..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fatboyclone, AuburnHK- I know that it is usually not polite to ask, but what did you have to pay?

Most of us are trying to get a sense of the going rates when they start showing up locally for us...
M

$850

i cant take pics of the internals now, but wioll post some soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I paid $899, a little steep i know, but it's the law of supply and demand...couldn't wait any longer :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts