HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally the stars aligned and I was not distracted and was Able to grab up a P30sk V1. Funds and pistol availability collided.
It’s not my first HK with Lem, definitely sweet shooter, I already have a few hundred rounds through it since the other day and it runs flawlessly. I Had been hunting a uspc 9 to replace one I sold years ago as my primary CCW when this one showed up at a local shop.
Air gun Wood Machine gun Beige Gun barrel

·
Registered
318 Posts
I love my P30SK, I am just not an LEM fan though. A little trick with the mags using the new HK P30/VP9 17rd kits. I have been able to successfully, and reliably +2 all of my SK mags. My 10rd mag uses the 13rd mag spring with the 17rd follower and locking plate and now holds 12. The 13rd uses the same setup as the 10, and the 15 uses everything from the 17rd. Now, I have a nice smallish pistol with more capacity in their standard mags.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You don’t find it too chunky to carry? I am considering the sk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I certainly don’t find it “too chunky” at all. Larger than some of the sub compacts and single stacks on the market-absolutely but it’s also twice the gun too!!! And I mean than in terms of robustness, shoot ability, construction and reliability!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
You don’t find it too chunky to carry? I am considering the sk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really at all, I had been carrying a USP9 previously or a 5”1911 IWB. With jeans one waist size up it’s a breeze a wilderness tactical belt and a good leather holster it’s fairly easy. I’ve found leather holsters more comfortable then kydex for IWB on longer days. My holster pictured is a master holster that I picked up on a whim for my usp which is labeled/marked for an Springfield XD it’s a tad long for the SK but it works and is secure. I may trim it back as it will not interfere with the stitching,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts