HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just ordered a PTR PDW in 308 since I needed another sear host. Should be here sometime next week and then I just need to get the carrier welded up and my training bolt cut down and it should be good to go.

I can't wait to get it running and you can't beat a 51 clone for 1K.

Pics and video to follow after she's up and running.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'll stick to suppressing my M-16 and the MP5. An 8" 308 should work nicely to clear out the range:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I finally got around to sending my carriers off to Oklahoma, so here she is along with another host I recently picked up for my RDIAS. I haven't been able to shoot them yet, but hopefully I'll get then out the week after next. Jeff not only welded up the PTR carrier and cut down my training bolt, but he refinished both the carriers and they look great. Although they probably won't look quite as pretty for long.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Im glad to have read this thread. You have some really fine weapons there. I gave my opinion on the PTR 91 PDW in another thread stating that I have one and how much I like it. It seemed to me at that time, some people just cant see beyond the end cap that comes on them. I tried to explain how simple it is to install a stock after you have your stamp and how great they look then. Its nice to see your pics, cant wait to hear how she runs in f/a.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts