HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Librarian
5,857 Posts
Considering a HK MP5K carrier is $430-$550, yeah... I'd run a RCM carrier so I could run my sear in my SP5K. Also, a good option for those not wanting to mill out the rear carrier block.

·
The Librarian
5,857 Posts
Somehow I thought because of the block, a full auto sear was not permitted in this gun. I don't understand why rules are made if they can be bypassed so easily. GARY
If I understand it correctly, RCM is making a F/A bolt carrier with a milled top like the SP5K carrier. Other MP5 style carriers RCM makes retails around $140. The other alternative is to weld the SP5K carrier with the F/A trip, which runs $125-175 plus wait time for the gunsmith to do the work and return back to you.

... and just remember there's nothing illegal about have a gun that's sear ready, but there are import restrictions that the ATF seems to change over time mostly because they don't want an easily convertible MG in civilian hands.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.