HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So brand new H&K member and owner here. I'm in Birmingham,Al and just traded to get a hk 45c it's pretty stock has some upgraded sights some grip tape on it and came with 3 mags. But my thing is like so many more I have read is this trigger. I come from sigs and still have many. But wanted to look at some other brands. Always heard good about h&k so went with this. So what are my options to try to make this thing nicer. I have found out about the LEM trigger but can't seem to find one in stock. So if you have one laying around please let me know. Or what's other options. Hope to learn more about this beast. Thanks and sure will be talking again soon. Oh yeah also here is a pic of her

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Welcome to the rabbit hole.

I have no experience with the LEM yet, but it is highly regarded. I understand the Gray guns short reset kit makes a really nice trigger pull. I believe that it makes it quite sig like.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I actually sent grey guns an email earlier today about it. Just what they think would be the outcome.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I also understand that the HK match trigger and the short reset kit can be used in conjunction with each other.

I have the match in my USP’s, and a LEM kit in my parts box. I am curious about the LEM, and also the light version of it.

I think I am going to order the short reset kit soon.

I am anxiously waiting for a USP & VP9 armorers class to be scheduled in my area. I need that and maybe a couple more USP’s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if you decide you want to get rid of that limb kit that's just sitting in your box let me know. 😉

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
They are unobtanium right now. If you find one for sale think twice before passing it up.

When I gain the knowledge to work on the trigger assembly, it will be Legoland for awhile.
Good luck in your search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts