HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Gun Source is right by Moiliili field. Corner opposite of Teddy's Bigger Burgers (Beretania & Isenberg................Makai-Ewa corner, upstairs).

Windward Guns - Joe & Henry, they're good guys.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, right now SEC is the place I go because of military discount. My next purchase will be a sig P226 MK25. I didn't know how cheap their glocks is for military but it was too late because I already bought 1 from Kaneohe gun shop. The price is tempting me to get another glock. OGC Tactical new shop is real nice and prices are pretty good if you want it right now instead of doing a FFL transfer. Young Guns prices are too high for my taste. I stay away from Magnum unless I want to use the indoor range.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Carter at OGC will probably give you a discount for military as well. If he doesn't it's probably because his price is already low. Seriously man, before OGC showed up no one was selling stuff (hardware........occasionally ammo went low) for low prices.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've been to OGC, KaneoheGS and magnum. So far OGC seems the best for customer service and price. I seen some stuff cheaper at KGS but that guy is off. Asked him about a AR and he started going off about prices and shipping and how can he stay in business etc. one good thig is he won't sell u something u don't need and that was cool.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
^^^I've never been to Dan's shop (KGS), but the first pistol I ever bought was from him back in the 90's. Yeup he's a bit off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts