6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
Looking at have the shoot on Camp Gruber Joint Maneuver Training Center - Heavy

http://www.ok.ngb.army.mil/CGTS/

http://www.prusikusa.com/uploads/FERR_Registration.pdf

let me know what you guy's all think

the ranges are very nice
on the m2- m60 -sniper range you can shoot up tp 1200meter..
pop up targets

and the 300 meter ranger for subgun and rifle is a walk down with pop up targets
look at the prices for this on the registation

·
Vendor
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
MARCH 29 – 30, 2008

Prusik USA will be hosting the spring event of the Firearms Enthusiast Range Rally on March 29-30, 2008, at Camp Gruber Joint Maneuver Training Center, OK (near Muskogee). Camp Gruber lodging and amenties are included in the Event Package. This event allows firearms enthusiasts of semi- and automatic firearms to meet, compare knowledge and skills, and training of firearms. Saturday range will be for Assault rifle and Sub-gun with pop-up reactive targets up to 300 meters. Sunday range will be for Machine gun and Sniper rifles with targets up to 1200 meters. The firearms that will be at the rally are shotguns, pistols, sub-guns, machine guns, assault rifles, and vintage motion picture firearms. There is no cost to attend, and if you plan to participate, we suggest you bring enough ammunition to participate in all shooting iterations. To make your shooting experience worry-free, Event Packages are available, so all you have to do is show up and have fun. For more information, contact Jeff at 918-781-3939. Download, fill-out, and e-mail Registration form to [email protected].

http://www.prusikusa.com/uploads/FERR_Registration.pdf
let me know guys

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
i will be there , and my buddy is coming also. count me in for, thurs, fri , sat, and i have a early flight out sun. see everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Maybe one of the organizers can video some of the events and members to forward to interested parties. I would like to see some of the fun.

Mike

·
Vendor
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
there will be a $25 range fee per day. and all you would still have to fill out a reg form. This because we just don'thave anyone show up. we Have to know how is coming . base rule's and what they are go to bring ..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the info. I know a few guys who want to go so we'll get everything figured out and the forms turned in.

·
Vendor
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The minimum rd cnt is 90 rds for each sub-gun/ assault rifle firing iteration... bring lots of ammo to shoot more than one iteration... Targets distances up to 100m. The targets are reactive pop-up targets, so accuracy is for targets knocked down, instead of X-ring count. The range for sub-gun and assault rifle is 200m of run-n-gun, from point to point (berms, walls, etc). Machine gun range is also pop-up targets.

Coordination instructions for wpns and ammo will be given after registration, due to Force Protection reasons.

The FERR package includes the amenities on the registration form (lodging, latrines, ammo and wpn storage, range fees, etc)... Attendance is free; participation, without event package, is $25.00 per day range fee, due to increased military range rates. Bottled water and meals are sold separtely at ranges (lunch).

Camp Gruber is at least a 30 minute drive from Muskogee (hotels), and ranges are another 15 minutes from billets... which why we off event package.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
2 questions -

Were you serious about the tac girls?

Will there be any shooting other than that for the competitive courses of fire?

·
Vendor
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2 questions -

Were you serious about the tac girls? (Yes the Tac girls will be there ..)

Will there be any shooting other than that for the competitive courses of fire?
(Yes the Tac girls will be there ..)

(Just the courses and on sunday free gun on the 800 meter range.)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Jeff, Dennis Snow and I will shoot some video for our High Caliber Radio show and if we can get away early enough on Friday we will broadcast our show from Gruber. We intend to cut some interviews and shoot some video to air on the following weeks radio show and for use on our website which will be up by then.

·
Vendor
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Firearms Enthusiast Range Rally schedule has changed and the event moved from Camp Gruber to Stilwell, OK, due to a conflicting military training schedule. The event dates are the same – March 29-30. Anyone that has registered for the FERR will be notified of specific event schedule details and reimbursed any due amounts. I encourage everyone to bring their wpns and ammo and have a good time with our shoot; with obstacles, reactive targets, smoke effects, and kill-a-car event.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
The Firearms Enthusiast Range Rally schedule has changed and the event moved from Camp Gruber to Stilwell, OK, due to a conflicting military training schedule. The event dates are the same – March 29-30. Anyone that has registered for the FERR will be notified of specific event schedule details and reimbursed any due amounts. I encourage everyone to bring their wpns and ammo and have a good time with our shoot; with obstacles, reactive targets, smoke effects, and kill-a-car event.
Yeah, but will the tac girls still be there? :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts