HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MP5K at 8:19. Would love to own one of these, looks like a pretty versatile and modular package. He also says they’re coming out with a 3-lug adapter.

No affiliation, this video just happened to pop up on my YouTube page.

https://youtu.be/2VkH9PkW96o

Reactions: Anopstyx

·
Vendor
119 Posts
Cool product and seems like a lot of work went into it. 3 years in development isn't too bad at all and I'm looking forward to (not) hearing it on the range.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I’m surprised so many people like pistol cans on their PCCs & SMGs. I don’t. Usually pistol cans are small diameter for sighting reasons, and as a result long, because they need more volume than the small diameter will allow. With PCCs & SMGs, the sights are much higher, so why not utilize a can with a much larger diameter? With the larger diameter, it can be made shorter and still have lots of volume. A long skinny pistol can is the last one I’d choose for the MP5 when there’s cans like the CT9KS, Phoenix, etc.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I’m surprised so many people like pistol cans on their PCCs & SMGs. I don’t. Usually pistol cans are small diameter for sighting reasons, and as a result long, because they need more volume than the small diameter will allow. With PCCs & SMGs, the sights are much higher, so why not utilize a can with a much larger diameter? With the larger diameter, it can be made shorter and still have lots of volume. A long skinny pistol can is the last one I’d choose for the MP5 when there’s cans like the CT9KS, Phoenix, etc.
As a southpaw my mk9k and gsl phoenix are the way to go. Even stuff like the old raptor 2 doesn't compare. I like my subgun cans on subguns and pistol cans on real pistols.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts