HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon and Merry Christmas. I picked up a little present for myself yesterday in the form of a VP9SK LE after some careful consideration. It is my first H&K and I am thrilled!

Sadly I am a 1911 guy at heart, but love a good striker too, especially as a carry piece. The VP9SK fit right into my carry lineup in that it’s a shorter grip than my G19 / Dan Wesson Valkyrie, but still good for fall/winter/spring carry (anything but a T-shirt really). It will conceal well when the IWB shell arrives. Until then....range time! Of course I experienced all of the common ammo issues on my first trip out, as well as being a lefty and tripping the slide release after the last round is fired. None of these are huge issues, and as it stands, by the end of 200 rounds of 115 gr (it really likes SIG ammo which is not a light load) things seemed to be humming along. I’ll keep running either Sig 115/124 for a while and these issues should all clear up!

I’m thrilled to have this new addition to the collection and to become part of a new community!

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays/ Happy New Year!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Merry Christmas & congratulations! I'm so envious. Damn that's a beautiful pistol

Sorry for coming late to the party but when you guys post an "LE" designator, what exactly does that denote? Law Enforcement Only? If so, what extra features does it have over the civilian model?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Merry Christmas & congratulations! I'm so envious. Damn that's a beautiful pistol

Sorry for coming late to the party but when you guys post an "LE" designator, what exactly does that denote? Law Enforcement Only? If so, what extra features does it have over the civilian model?
On the VP9SK, LE does mean Law Enforcement (though it is not meant to prevent sale to anyone specifically weather you are an officer or not). It just means added Night Sights and an additional magazine included in the box....as well as ~$100 uptick in MSRP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts