HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I am new to the forum, and new to Hk, I just got a usp full size .40.. I have always been into guns and have had berettas, 1911s and various others. when it was time for another pistol I had it narrowed down to a sig and a Hk.. I had never shot a Hk.. I was just going by the "feel", until one day my dads friend let me shoot his usp tactical .40 and it was love at first shot... I dont think I have ever shot a gun that I liked so much!! out of the box none the less!! I knew that an Hk was my next purchase..I am already thinkig of putting a 45 compact on layaway and I havent even shot my .40...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats on your recent purchase. I think you will really enjoy this forum. If you are considering the USP 45 compact, keep in mind there is a new HK45 compact coming out the first quarter of 2008.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The USP 40 was the one that started the series. It was my second, following my compact 40. Welcome to the PRO, you will learn a lot here from all the members sharing their thoughts and ideas about everything HK. It's been a great experience for me so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts