HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Shawn and I am a neebie to the forum . I have been lurking here for awhile. I had an AK addiction till the PTR-32 pdw caught my eye. I just picked the PTR up the other day and took it out yesterday and today. I am having problems with it feeding. I have searched on here and have seen the same problems but I tried most of the fixes . This is what I have done, I shot 240 rounds of misc brand of ammo tula,monarch, and winchester with no change. I have used two different types of metal mags but they made it worst. I did use the tabsco it came with and I tried a Bulgarian, worked better with these two but still after four shots the bolt slides forward but does not feed. I am really in love with this gun but am frustrated cause its a new toy and I want to shoot it now without issues. Is there anything I am missing or can do before I send it back to PTR ? I am kind of attached to it already and would hate to be without it . It did seem to get better with the more ammo i put through it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts