HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found this forum and think it's great! I just purchased a Vector V51Pistol after wanting one for about 3 years. I recently sold a Ohio Ordnance ..308 belt fed 1919A4 semi auto and appropriated part of the funds for the V51.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Greetings and welcome to HKPRO.

You'll find a wealth of HK knowledge and experience here.

I have a V51p, too, and like it pretty well. I only wish that they had done the recoil system design a little differently.

·
Registered
109 Posts
welcome

welcome clone nut. enjoy this great forum. And youre in great company, I also have a 51, but she is from IGF. I guess they could be cousins

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi...I would welcome you, but Im new myself so it doesn't feel right. Anyway...how do you like your Vector? I have been thinking of getting the V53 (legal in NY) , but have never seen one up close. Hows the quality compared to real HK? I have an HK 45 Tactical and just picked up the SL8-6 and the quality is second to none. Thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey bro welcome to the family. the only thing you need to do now is sbr that bad boy. it will be a flame thrower.
-Jason G

·
Registered
92 Posts
welcome all. I have a V53 by Vector and am quite happy with it. I will find it hard to talk about quality in regards to HK but I like my Vector. Wish it was HK but at HK's prices who can afford them.

Kevin

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome!

Im prolly going to pick up a 33/93 clone early next year. Vector makes good stuff I hear!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts