HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here... Just picked up a Vector V94 (MP5 40) clone. Made my decision after reading all of the advice on the forum. Ran 250+ rounds with various ammo (Hydra Shok's, Sliver Tips, S&B FMJ, Blaser and some left off duty rounds). I had 2 FTF's with some of the 12 year old Silver Tips.

Over all the rifle is flawless. Really tight, no slop. Picked up a A3 stock, Surefire 628 forend and a HK ambi sling from Adam Webber @ HKPARTS.

Waiting on my local Sheriff to sign the Form 1 (no problem there) and it will be SBR'd hoepfully by the first of the new year.

Look forward to sharing some pix and conversations from all of the forum members.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Welcome to HKPRO.

Congrats on your purchase and it sounds like you had pretty good results from your range session.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pix too

Okay here is a quick picture of my new toy with some of the accessories. Will post some more when I get my camera working right..

·
Registered
316 Posts
V94 length

Congrats on the new purchase.

I am going to pick mine up today. Unfortunately, I like in Kaliforniastan, and our dear state has deemed that I cannot have a rifle under 30 inches in length. Can you tell me how long from nose to tail yours is when you retract the A3 stock as far as it will go? I'd hate to have to return the A3 stock or otherwise modify it.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Overall length

Litigator,

My rifle is 34.5 inches nose to tail with the fake can and A3 stock fully extended.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Detective1108 nice rifle and setup. I just ordered 1 myself and cant wait! Now I just need to find a killer deal on an a3.

I'd like to see more pics of that rifle, the fake can appears to be missing the surefire light cutout. Does your flash light hit the can?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I will be taking some more pix this weekend. Yes, the Surefire 628 rubs up against the fake can. I know the Coharie guns have the cut out on the fake can so the light will not rub. You need to contact Adam Webber @ HKPARTS.NET to pick up a A3 stock. He has a few used and new ones in stock. The used ones will run $100 cheaper. Mine is used and looked brand new!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I will be taking some more pix this weekend. Yes, the Surefire 628 rubs up against the fake can. I know the Coharie guns have the cut out on the fake can so the light will not rub. You need to contact Adam Webber @ HKPARTS.NET to pick up a A3 stock. He has a few used and new ones in stock. The used ones will run $100 cheaper. Mine is used and looked brand new!
Question: How do you like the Surefire 628? I just bought one and was curious if it adds a lot of weight to the set up? How is the beam pattern?

Thanks, Seth

Adam only sells good stuff.
Ditto, Adam has always followed through for me 110 %

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ninjamaster,

With the stock retracted it is 27" total length.

BTW: the 628 forend even's out the weight with the A3 stock. (The A3 weighs a ton ) The beam pattern is tight with no blind spots or shadows.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New Pix (half clone - half real deal)

Finally got the camera to work. Here is my new V94 with two of the real HK's I carry @ work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts