HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, longtime S&W owner here. Was looking for something between my .38 airweight and my big clunker 410. The value line 410 is a trustworthy gun that shoots straight but is too big to conveniently carry concealed. Bass Pro here in Mass had the VP line and the P2000 and others. Was gonna go with the P2000 but it wasn't that much smaller than my 410. They didn't have the 2000sk but when I found one... I knew it was the right fit. (9mm)

Bonus surprise to see the sights illuminated in the middle of the night! I wasn't expecting that.

Looking for a conceal carry holster OWB. Would rather pay a few extra bucks now and not have to worry down the road about the wrong choice only to have to buy another one. Any consensus on a really good one?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your P2000sk They are fantastic! Myself, I stay on the cheap and use a quick good IWB leather from Winthrop. It is comfortable, works for my P2000sk in both 9 and 40 as well as my P30sk. Cheap at $55 to replace when it gets funky. Comfortable so that I forget it is on almost.
Holsters are a matter of preference and there any many forms of carry from OWB AIWB, IWB and ones that can adapt to all three. A search here on this site should help you more and offer much information about your new HK.
Save up your $$ because with HK, no body can own just one. You are on the road to becoming an official Koch addict.
Enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.