HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I'm new here - just put my first HK on layaway (USP45F). Should be brining it home in a few weeks.

It's very lightly used - prob paying more than I should, but it was an impulse buy. :D

It some with one factory ten round mag, with the flush baseplate.

Does anyone know where to get 12 rd mags without the extended baseplates?

Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I also just bought my first HK, a USP 45f that was lightly used. As for mags, I am a big fan of:
www.topgunsupply.com
They are a first rate business and if you order over the weekend, you have your parts the next week (prob by Wed).
The best price I have found online is at CDNN. I have never done any business with them, and I hear mixed reviews.

One thing I think you should also consider is a hogue handall grip. The first range session with my HK left me picking skin out of the backstrap checkering with a toothpick. The rubber slip-on helped tremendously!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Another vote for CDNN they are great to work with. I also always ask for marshall and have never had any problems with any of my purchases.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Another vote for CDNN they are great to work with. I also always ask for marshall and have never had any problems with any of my purchases.
Big +1 for Marshall at CDNN. He is my go to guy and every transaction has been perfect.

For every 12 round magazine you purchase from CDNN you get a free 10 rounder (unless noted)!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll definately look into the suppliers mentioned. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
You will be suprised at how smooth and accurate the USP 45 shoots, it's just a machine. When I got mine earlier this year it was probably my 5th in the caliber. Right away it had me giving thoughts to HKs in 40 caliber and why I owned them. Of course it's a SIN to decrease your quantity of HKs, so they're not going anywhere. I had shot a USP model rented by my local range with a really F'd up trigger. I can't believe the night and day difference in mine that was new versus theirs that has seen better days. If I had taken that sample as representative of all USP 45s, I wouldn't own one today.

·
Registered
173 Posts
your going to love and i mean love it. i have the same gun and it is by far the one i use the most. smooth very accurate and to date about 6k thru it and only one missfire ever.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The only reasons I got my USPc in 9mm and not .45 were A) Cheaper to shoo and B) I wanted a little more capacity for carry.

I love it all the same =) Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts