HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,399 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
C93 just be prepared to tweek or ship off to ghillebear. from what I have seen he works miracles on these I won the lottery on mine so far its been fine. if its goes south I will ship it to him and throw some cash at it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a V93 that has been absolutely a pleasure to own and shoot.
I also have a C93 that I've worked out the usual issues on. The C93 is
pretty accurate and was certainly cheap enough including the additional
cost of making it right. Because of the low cost I don't mind shooting the crap
out of it nearly as much. Let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Here's V93 with an A3 stock for sale. He's also a memeber here. I would go with an old V93 or a C93, I wouldn't buy a new Vector. Wts: V93

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
I recently purchased a newer Vector V53K. It had one issue but Scott took great care of me. I've owned the "old" Vector V53P & it ran great after a few tiny tweaks. The K is hands down more fun!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Why not a new vector? Atlantic gives us locals a pretty good deal
Wondering this myself. I've seen some complaints rise about "newer" Vectors but my own experience with the company has been generally good. I'd buy in confidence a new Vector if I were so inclined.

·
Banned
58 Posts
I have a new Vector V93, not one problem with it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I could really care less about that the U.S was born on back door and shady stuff. J.P Morgan did the same thing just didn't get caught. I would gladly pay for some of that surplus

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
SO did Joe Kennedy... you and I can sell that stuff all day long. Dealers... not so much. If it's here already, cool. You aren't bring in any more, tho'. I have a bud that has a lot of that "old" Chinese 308... what would you "gladly" pay? And then I'll see if he'll gladly sell.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I have a bud that has a lot of that "old" Chinese 308... what would you "gladly" pay? And then I'll see if he'll gladly sell.
:biggrin:
You probably know this SM but that copper washed Chi-com ammo a little different. It is all a little hot and the 7.62x39 stuff has a unique projectile, mild steel with an insert. Not really a SCP but enough that it punches through non hardened steel pretty significantly. Of couse this is why that turd Klinton had this and any related import from PRC banned under th ruse of gun control. He and his man/wife still took their money (Norinco) and allowed them (PRC) to obtain US missle technology while the sleeping American public missed that but aside from that it s really good stuff if you can get your hands on it and it is not a good idea and bad politics to have our guys being shot at with the same stuff the US taxpayer supplied those backward jerkoff's with a product that has been banned in the US. :41:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts