HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been browsing the website in anticipation of purchasing a H&K pistol. Well today a H&K USP Compact 9mm V1 came home with me. It has already been cleaned and re-lubed and waiting for first range day. I think this pistol will be a shooter. Next step was to register here because this is a great website for H&K owners.
This is a prime time of the year for indoor range time here in cold Minnesota. Many other activities for warm weather.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the fold !!! Great choice b.t.w. Hope you enjoy the winter/indoor range time. Consider a MARK 23, I'm an 'addict' and should go to meetings, I own THREE.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the fold !!! Great choice b.t.w. Hope you enjoy the winter/indoor range time. Consider a MARK 23, I'm an 'addict' and should go to meetings, I own THREE.
You should change you forum name to Mark23x3!

HKSprit, welcome. I'm new and this place is great.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I wish we had a indoor range, my range is a short drive out of town at a nearby lake adjacent to the Police range. I have been wanting to go shoot for two weeks, what with ice storms and the flu, maybe next weekend :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on a great pistol. My USP9C is my daily carry piece and once i converted it to LEM, i couldn't be happier with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts