HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just made a recent purchase and that was an hk model 4! It is a beautiful gun but I was wondering if anyone had any idea if someone makes new grips or is there any kind of trigger upgrades? I've been unable to find anything. I'm not new to guns but new to hk and so far I'm in love! Hoping this site becomes my new go to!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Can't say I'm familiar with anyone making aftermarket upgrades for the HK4. I do know that people collect the factory caliber conversions for it. You don't mention what caliber yours is, but .380 and .22 LR are the most common, and .25 and .32 a little harder to find. Not based on any real science or stats...just my gut. Neat little pistol. Enjoy it!

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I've got just the .380 barrel. I heard the .22 has a lot of problems. Got to take it out for the first time yesterday and ran into some feeding issues.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hey Billy,

Sorry to hear about the FTFs. But, your pistol is likely in the vicinity of 35 years old so you can't really expect it to function as reliably as a new one. The easiest place to start would be the magazines. Could be feed lips are damaged or springs have gotten weak. A member here, marine0303 does phenomenal work keeping the legacy HK pistols running. If "new" mags/springs don't fix it, you might want to reach out to marine0303 (James).

Good luck!

Mark

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Congrats on the HK4. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I missed a great opportunity on one that I wish I would have gotten.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Wow, not many of those new to the forum are because of the HK4! Pics are required. You will want to take a moment and search for the thread where one of our members has started creating replacement buffers and pick up a handful of those, since they are a consumable item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk HK, probably while driving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts