HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and to HK. Yesterday, I broght home my first HK, a USP Compact 9mm.

I picked up a used one at the LGS with 4 extra mags. The gun does not look like it has had a box of cartridges through it. I took it to the range today at lunch. I was not disappointed. That is one sweet shooting pistol and it ran with no problems on all ammo types I took: Speer GD P & +P, American Eagle 124s & 115s and WWB 115s.

Any things I should be aware of? things to watch for in cleaning, shooting, etc?

Thanks and I look forward to learning more about the pistol and HK's in general,

James

·
Registered
818 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on purchasing a very fine HK handgun!

HK's are tough as nails and don't need special attention really. Just shoot the hell out of it, clean and repeat. :wink:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I could have sworn I posted a comment here last night and a pic but now I don't see it...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could have sworn I posted a comment here last night and a pic but now I don't see it...
;)

That was a fine pistol but it was posted on that other pistol forum. I love the picture of the dog in your avatar.

·
Registered
218 Posts
;)

That was a fine pistol but it was posted on that other pistol forum. I love the picture of the dog in your avatar.

I must be getting senile. Thanks, he's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.I know you'll enjoy your pistol. The full size I just bought fits good. I initially wanted the compact but they didn't have any so, it looked like a good even trade for my Commander and that's what we did. I won out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts