HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a HK USP 9 compact. I haven't had an USP in a while, It's nice to have another one in the collection. I just picked it up today and just dry firing it i'm impressed with trigger. The double action on this one is pretty nice, I don't think i'm gonna covert this to LEM. I just wanted to share with the forum. I'll see if I can get a photo to upload.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats on your new gun. The usp compact is a great gun no matter what caliber, I have all three of them, and they're all sweet shooters. I had decided on switching all of them over to the lem trigger, but decided to practice with the da/sa trigger. You should hit the range and spend time learning the trigger, you'd be surprised how good out can be,I sure was. Besides, it can save you money, what if you end up doing the switch abd regretting it later.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on your new gun. The usp compact is a great gun no matter what caliber, I have all three of them, and they're all sweet shooters. I had decided on switching all of them over to the lem trigger, but decided to practice with the da/sa trigger. You should hit the range and spend time learning the trigger, you'd be surprised how good out can be,I sure was. Besides, it can save you money, what if you end up doing the switch abd regretting it later.

Yea i'm ready to get to the range tomorrow. I don't think i'm gonna covert this one and keep it da/sa.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You'll love that pistol. You do realize your bullets are loaded backwards in the magazine in that picture, right?

I replaced both base plates with flats on mine. I much prefer the flat ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went to my local gun shop today and they had a ki date code stainless usp9c for 650.00.
Looked like it hadn't been shot much just a few scratches on the slide.
Should I trade the above gun for the stainless or just be happy with what I got?lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
How's the finish holding up? You carry with a leather, or kydex holster?

I'm using a cheap soft leather IWB holster but ordering a IWB kydex soon. The finish is like new but probably won't stay that way long.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm using a cheap soft leather IWB holster but ordering a IWB kydex soon. The finish is like new but probably won't stay that way long.
Reason I ask is because I also have a compact in stainless,I have a holster for it but never carried it, usually carry the p2000 since it also fits the uspc holster. Here's a pic of it, it's called Triad Holsters, he's a great guy to deal with, and keeps in touch after you receive the holster to see how you liked it. If you do decide to order from him use the code "repeat10"

Sorry to the OP if I went out of the subject, just trying to help out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Reason I ask is because I also have a compact in stainless,I have a holster for it but never carried it, usually carry the p2000 since it also fits the uspc holster. Here's a pic of it, it's called Triad Holsters, he's a great guy to deal with, and keeps in touch after you receive the holster to see how you liked it. If you do decide to order from him use the code "repeat10"

Sorry to the OP if I went out of the subject, just trying to help out.

Not a problem.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Trade it? Get real! Did you even shoot it yet? There is no practical difference whatsoever and I wouldn't trade or spend $1 between the two. Shoot what you got and love it man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
OP keep the one you have. My next purchase will be 2nd USPc 9le with HE finish. I think holster wear looks better on a dark finish. Besides, I just want two.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Nice USP, is it just me or is the magazine loaded backwards?

Sent from my Nexus 5X

·
Registered
287 Posts
I went to my local gun shop today and they had a ki date code stainless usp9c for 650.00.
Looked like it hadn't been shot much just a few scratches on the slide.
Should I trade the above gun for the stainless or just be happy with what I got?lol
I would get both.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts