HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around on gunbroker just now and found this great deal on my new HK USP45 compact. Item # is 80296601 and I got it for $480! How is that for a great deal?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Wow! You aren't kidding that is one hell of a deal!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! You aren't kidding that is one hell of a deal!
Thanks Mark I thought it was a great price I will let you know how the transaction goes but the seller has a bunch of feedback and a rating of A+ so I am not too worried. As in the whole if it sounds too good to be true thing.

·
Registered
616 Posts
man...this guy must not have known what he was selling? Even if its in bad condition (which it doesnt look like it is), its still a good price.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Let us know how she shoots. The seller sounds and looks legit and its nice to know that you have a three day inspection period if the gun comes in looking like crap :20000000:. For under $500 though it can't be beat.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be sure to let you all know how it does.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man...this guy must not have known what he was selling? Even if its in bad condition (which it doesnt look like it is), its still a good price.
Don't know if he did or not but I jumped on it like a duck on a junebug when I saw it. Made my night since I have been wanting one. Most shops around here though are wanting $800 for one.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cdnninvestments charges 657 for a usp compact

Have seen those but when I figure in shipping, and transfer fees it was still over $700. I think I came out of this one real good.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I was looking around on gunbroker just now and found this great deal on my new HK USP45 compact. Item # is 80296601 and I got it for $480! How is that for a great deal?
WOW, WOW, WOW !!!!!!!!!

THAT was the deal of a lifetime!!! NEVER saw a USP Compact 45 go that cheap. PLUS it looks to be in EXCELLENT shape from the picture and the description. Congratulations on a great catch! :)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody I never catch deals like this so I am kinda excited about it.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I got it in today and so far it looks fine. A little bit of wear on the finish but that is okay it just adds character. It is date coded 97 and came with only one mag. no box or any paperwork. Which again is fine at the price I got it for I think. I am looking forward to taking her out shooting probably Wednesday before work. So far the guy I bought it from seems to be ok to deal with.

Watch for the range report! :44: :65: :13: :4:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wow!

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
The last time I saw a deal that good was at a gun show in DSM it was a USPf 45 and the seller was wanting $550 for it!! Like a dope I didn't jump on it and keep looking, found several others that were higher and in worse condition.... Still kicking myself in the rear end for that one getting away!!! The big key is to know it when you see it!! I sometimes forget that......:( TJ

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Took it out today and shot it. Gun functioned flawlessly. Also, very accurate. Very happy with it no complaints at all!

·
Registered
851 Posts
SF, when you get a chance, post some pics! I'm sure the single pic in the auction is not doing your piece justice!

I managed to snag a stainless steel finished KI date coded USPc 9 for about $485 shipped off of Gunbroker a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=81069763

Just got the pistol in this week and it looks awesome. There have been some great deals on Gunbroker in these last fews months with HK USPc's. Saw a bunch of stainless USPc 40's go around the $550 range!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts