HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! Well I fired my first handgun(HK USPC .45 which I now own) when I was 13 years old and I knew I had to own one(or more). I have 2 USP's and just picked up 2 more P7's(M10 and PSP). I love my .45 and my first handgun was my SS USPC .40, I have other several handguns(1911, P226 Elite, and P22) as well as several rifles. I'm in the process of building an AR lower with a 416 battle grip and a HK front grip so I try to get what I can. While out here I picked up a couple upgrades for the .45 from HKparts.net, Adam was a good guy to work with. Here's the pics of my HK collection. I can post pics of my other weapons upon request. ***Note: The pics of the P7's are from the sellers and I have yet to physically handle them... I'm deployed at the moment.***

P7 PSP:

P7M10:

USPC .40:

USPC .45: My fave!

I'll sneak in a couple of my AR.

BCM 16" RECCE Upper
BCM Auto Bolt
BCM Charging handle
Magpul Mags
Magpul rail covers
Vltor Stock
Troy flip up sights(F/R)
Elcan Specter DR optics(1.5x-6x)
Bushmaster XM15 5.56 lower
Stark Grip

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome, very nice collection you have there! Thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys... I'm former AirForce CSAR but I'm a contractor now, my job is to provide overwatch for our boys out here. Here are some pics of the other collection. I noticed a lot of guys with Sig in their signatures(no pun intended).

Walther P22 w/Laser:

Springfield Armory 1911-A1 Loaded w/VZ grips and Chip Power Mag(10rd):

Sig P226 Elite 9mm(Newer model with SRT and E2 grip):

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum and gorgeous collection you have there--bonus points for the 2-tone P22....

Also...hilarious reason for editing the post above! L M F A O

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome to the best firearms community on the net! Nice collection you have there.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro! :)

Nice collection

1 - 11 of 11 Posts