HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am current military overseas so doing some stocking up and expanding until I get back to the states. Got into HK years ago then stopped and moved into AR platform. Still doing that but looking to improve on my HK collection a bit now.

I have a mint HK 94 that I have never fired. So, looking to pick up a clone 94 or something in that range to feed that need. Also, have a USC 45 that I am going to convert to a UMP. Due to my current state of residence I cannot have NFA or SBR.

Any info is appreciated.

gunner

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all,

Who would you recommend for doing MP5 or SP89 clone builds? Looking to have them built in SA.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well, I called Dakota Tactical Yesterday (Saturday and seemed like he was at home when he answered) and I just wanted to give them a shout out for professionalism and taking the time with a basic HK idiot that I currently am. He talked on the phone with me for over 45 minutes answering all my questions. I can say I will for sure be sending business his way. My only issue is the money part but damn he was helpful. Just like AR15s I can see the HKs are going to take some study. From prices though it seems 2K for an MP5 Clone only gets you an entry grade rifle.

To do:
1. Convert my HK 94 to semi MP5 (short barrel with fake can extension)
2. Convert my USC to UMP via the block option (wish someone made a fake can that would mount to a standard UMP barrel so I could get rid of the stupid long barrel)
3. Get MP5 and SP 89 clones for shooters.....and likely others

Anyone have extra money they are not using?

Gunner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts