HKPRO Forums banner

New to thread

789 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  M198gunner 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am current military overseas so doing some stocking up and expanding until I get back to the states. Got into HK years ago then stopped and moved into AR platform. Still doing that but looking to improve on my HK collection a bit now.

I have a mint HK 94 that I have never fired. So, looking to pick up a clone 94 or something in that range to feed that need. Also, have a USC 45 that I am going to convert to a UMP. Due to my current state of residence I cannot have NFA or SBR.

Any info is appreciated.

gunner

#6 · (Edited)
Well, I called Dakota Tactical Yesterday (Saturday and seemed like he was at home when he answered) and I just wanted to give them a shout out for professionalism and taking the time with a basic HK idiot that I currently am. He talked on the phone with me for over 45 minutes answering all my questions. I can say I will for sure be sending business his way. My only issue is the money part but damn he was helpful. Just like AR15s I can see the HKs are going to take some study. From prices though it seems 2K for an MP5 Clone only gets you an entry grade rifle.

To do:
1. Convert my HK 94 to semi MP5 (short barrel with fake can extension)
2. Convert my USC to UMP via the block option (wish someone made a fake can that would mount to a standard UMP barrel so I could get rid of the stupid long barrel)
3. Get MP5 and SP 89 clones for shooters.....and likely others

Anyone have extra money they are not using?

Gunner

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.