HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New USP .45/ New Pics up

Hello, sorry I do not have a pic now but, I recently purchased a USP .45. I have a question about it, particularly, what version and proper name of the gun I have. I was told that it is some sort of special addition.

It is Dark Earth polymer lower, with the grip tape kind of grips installed.
It has a front, red, fiber-optic sight
All of the stamping on the slide are in dark earth color also.

I was just wondering what my gun us truly called, because just a USP45 is black and without some of the other little things this one has. Is it s "special" version?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Sounds like you have the HK USP .45 Custom Combat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks. I bought it at a gun show and they weren't the most helpful bunch, but I had decided that day that if I saw a USP I was going to get it. Saw this one the first 5 mins of being there and fell in love. This is one of my dream guns, I can't be happier. Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Cool thanks. I bought it at a gun show and they weren't the most helpful bunch, but I had decided that day that if I saw a USP I was going to get it. Saw this one the first 5 mins of being there and fell in love. This is one of my dream guns, I can't be happier. Thanks for the clarification.
No Problem. Congrats on your new HK and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
239 Posts
The rear sight should also be a Novak, it's an upgrade from the basic three white dot system. They're nice looking weapons, and 45 is one of the best calibers HK makes in the USP series. I acquired mine last of the three that I own, and it's one smooth shooting weapon. Your lucky to get better sights already installed, factory sights are normally the first upgrade that I make on my firearms unless they already came with night sights. Congrats.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I like the gun a lot so far. It has to share time with my G-17 but it still gets its use. Boy does she have a BARK!

·
Registered
69 Posts
TLD05,
Now you need to get it a couple of companions!!!

Nice purchase...welcome aboard.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Roger, that. I will get some glamor shots of it soon.

On another note, I am so glad that the USP has the trigger trick to it that the Glock has so I can rapid fire it. I really didn't know if it would but it does. BONUS POINTS! LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts