HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i now have a uspc 9mm in stainless steel! picked it up today probably paid too much for it $750 with tax and backround but it was a local shop and now it's mine. ki date code with two mags. i'm thinking jet funnel a set of orange /green meps and then have fun. woo hoo

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats! I've got the same thing, but it's a KH code. Got mine w/three mags and a BA-6 for six bills from a local place...But I guess it helps to know the owner ^_~

·
Registered
851 Posts
bigg,

there isn't a jet funnel kit for the USPc's. You would need to get it custom fitted if you really want one. Jet Funnels are meant for full size USP 9/40. Nice pick up though. I have a KI dated USPc 9 stainless waiting for me to pick up at my local FFL...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! Post up some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigg,

there isn't a jet funnel kit for the USPc's. You would need to get it custom fitted if you really want one. Jet Funnels are meant for full size USP 9/40. Nice pick up though. I have a KI dated USPc 9 stainless waiting for me to pick up at my local FFL...
thanks for pointing that out chef. i haven't looked too hard yet at the jet funnel but that is good to know. i will post some pics as soon as i can get my ^@%&ing camera working again

·
Registered
19 Posts
I joined the stainless club last week too. Mine is a USPf.40 with a KG date code. Only one magazine but I got it for $470 plus tax! I've added four 13 round magazines ($25 a pop) and I just purchased an LEM kit on glocktalk.com. By this time next week it should be the perfect companion to my compact.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i now have a uspc 9mm in stainless steel! picked it up today probably paid too much for it $750 with tax and backround but it was a local shop and now it's mine. ki date code with two mags. i'm thinking jet funnel a set of orange /green meps and then have fun. woo hoo
I paid the same amount of money for mine. Mine is dated AE though. Now, if I can only find USPc 45 2 tone. Congrats on your find; they are starting to get difficult to find.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid the same amount of money for mine. Mine is dated AE though. Now, if I can only find USPc 45 2 tone. Congrats on your find; they are starting to get difficult to find.

Good job. I looking for the same gun. Where did you get it. thanks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I saw quite a few .45s on Gunbroker with stainless slides.

I just sent out my P2000 and P2000sk to get refinished over at CCR.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That picture should be on a magazine cover... That gun is sick!

Hey is your member name an abreviation for Dukes of Hazzard? If so that makes you even cooler, and being the owner of that gun, I didnt think that was possible.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got some pics. i couldn't get my old camera working so one new camera later and here you go

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and some of his friends too

click on the images to make them full size but most of you probably know that

·
Registered
129 Posts

If you do decide to sell it please let me know I have one with a very close Serial Number :) well actually 2 with a very close serial number hehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts