HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a 45 Stainless USP Compact from CDNN V1 and converted it today to TGS LEM. Pictures don't do this gun justice but I wanted to share this with you guys. Got a killer deal on a killer gun. The USP compact 45 in stainless is only second to the P7 in my book. Already bought 10 8 rounders and 5 10 rounders so I'm all set P7 is my new fish to catch.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for sharing your recent addition to the family.
Now it makes me want to get a USPc 45 as an addition to my little family. Great looking pistol !
Thanks for the post !!!!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad I found CDNN because they have some great deals on all sorts of weapons and magazines. This thing is a beauty. Thanks everyone and be safe out there. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
446 Posts
SS USPc 45 was (and still is) my first H&K, and is still one of my favorites -- congrats on the acquisition of an excellent machine!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Oberlin 1 ... TGS LEM is the Todd Green LEM Trigger mod. It differs from the Light LEM because the heavy trigger return spring is used for a more positive trigger return. I tried both the light and TGS triggers and I prefer the TGS even if the first pull is heavier.

Mneblett- beautiful guns right there. I will be picking up the older brother SS to match the compact. Yes this is the best HK weapon out there in my humble opinion. P7 is close but the USP is a classic for me.

A quick update though ... took the gun out today to the range and shot 200 rounds through it. Wow. This gun is just pure awesome. It humbled me at times and I know I will have a lot of work to do to really use this gun at its full potential.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Very nice... I love the look of the SS compacts!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barth our guns must be twins except for the mag plate. Beautiful!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Congrats on your new Stainless USP 45! Great gun and killer looks!! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
711 Posts
I wish CDNN would hurry up and be sold out of these. The longer I look at them the harder and harder it gets not to buy one. Congrats on a very nice pistol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts