HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am an unapologetic FDE whore! Already owned a black VP9 but this one was a must have. It did not come with the truglo sights, had those installed. Just wanted to share, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Very nice!

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
That's a great setup and definitely my next handgun purchase.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments. Here's a tip for those who intend to run the X300 on their VP9. I removed a little plastic plate located between the activation switches at the rear of the light. Doing so will allow the light to sit further back and closer into the trigger guard. This little plate appears to have no real purpose and takes up needed space, to remove the plate you'll have to push out the small pins that hold it in place. Once you remove it you can use the (P) picatinny slot plate on the rail instead of the (U) universal slot plate, it will be a perfect fit.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for the compliments. Here's a tip for those who intend to run the X300 on their VP9. I removed a little plastic plate located between the activation switches at the rear of the light. Doing so will allow the light to sit further back and closer into the trigger guard. This little plate appears to have no real purpose and takes up needed space, to remove the plate you'll have to push out the small pins that hold it in place. Once you remove it you can use the (P) picatinny slot plate on the rail instead of the (U) universal slot plate, it will be a perfect fit.
Is this spacer piece only on the x300ultra-A?

I have a x300u-b(that has the screw on mount from the x400s).

When I use the P insert it locks up and has a little forward and back movement but it is not a tight fit against the trigger guard.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Is this spacer piece only on the x300ultra-A?

I have a x300u-b(that has the screw on mount from the x400s).

When I use the P insert it locks up and has a little forward and back movement but it is not a tight fit against the trigger guard.
I'm not entirely sure, I believe that the battery compartment door where the removable plate is located is the same on the 300U-B, but I'm not sure about the rest of the design. Interesting that yours fits with the P insert because on the 300U-A using the P insert wont fit without removing the plate at the rear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts