HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email 2 days ago from Grabagun selling VP9 for $445, which the lowest price I've ever seen anywhere. Didn't pull trigger, ad is now gone. Snooze you lose. I'm still debating whether to buy one, given the "trigger bite" issue, but at that price would have snapped one up.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Got an email 2 days ago from Grabagun selling VP9 for $445, which the lowest price I've ever seen anywhere. Didn't pull trigger, ad is now gone. Snooze you lose. I'm still debating whether to buy one, given the "trigger bite" issue, but at that price would have snapped one up.
I certainly don't want to make fun of people, there must be legitimate reasons... maybe they have huge hands/fingers (like Hickok45, he complains of this problem when he shoots the VP9) or maybe they use the bottom of the trigger when they shoot, but I have never had an issue with "trigger bite"... just my personal experience for what it's worth. 3,000+ rounds later and no pinching ever.

·
Registered
974 Posts
PSA has them for $449 shipped, which is an even better deal than grabagun. My dad and 2 friends bought theirs already.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I certainly don't want to make fun of people, there must be legitimate reasons... maybe they have huge hands/fingers (like Hickok45, he complains of this problem when he shoots the VP9) or maybe they use the bottom of the trigger when they shoot, but I have never had an issue with "trigger bite"... just my personal experience for what it's worth. 3,000+ rounds later and no pinching ever.
Walther PPQ M1 Classic versus Heckler & Koch HK VP9: High-Capacity Polymer-Frame, Striker-Fired Combat/Tactical 9mm Pistol Face-Off! | DefenseReview.com (DR): An online tactical technology and military defense technology magazine with particular focu
Here [below], we can compare both the VP9 and PPQ [M1 Classic] magwell area. There is more material present in the PPQ Magwell both laterally and to the rear where the Magazine would make contact and act as a “guide” upon insertion. Also, I have included comparison pics demonstrating one of our biggest issues with the VP9 platform: The clearance for the trigger mechanism and the “groove” they put in the design. This rubs the trigger finger for anyone shooting for precision or volume. James immediately made the comment that if he were to shoot 500 to 1000 rounds through the pistol in a day (entirely realistic for any train-up) it would severely wear down the end user’s finger and cause an abrasion that would hamper all follow-on operation.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Glock knuckle?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts