HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which H&K will you be buying in 2008? I'm buying the P30 and the HK45.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would definately like to get my hands on a P30, but if a P30sk comes along, that might take preference. I'd also like to get my hands on either an HK91 or an SL8-6 if the funds present themselves to me (aka i get some scholarship money towards next year's college tuition).

-Brandon

·
Registered
349 Posts
In this order (all LEM):

Feb - USPc .40
May - P2000 .40
??? - HK45c

·
Registered
15 Posts
Waiting for the HK45C to come out. Plus any other HK that makes me buy it.

:82: :57:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I am in the Academy right now - and my wife said when I graduate she will buy me my backup: P2000sk in .40 S&W

I am hoping my agency will allow an HK45 as a carry weapon - if so, that will be next in line.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I keep saying I'll get my MP5 "next year", and who knows... maybe this will be that year.

HK45 and that GSG MP5 clone are on the definite purchase list.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
HK45c and the P30L. Not really an HK but I would also like to get the Professional Arms MP5 if it finally comes out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
HK45c. I will not buy any more HKs until HK45c. Repeat over and over until I believe it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
P30, HK45c. Those are the HK's I'd love to get for 2008. I would put the HK 416 civie model on that list, but we all know that that's not going to happen. I'd say 2009 earliest. Who knows? Maybe if I win the lottery, I'll get a 416 Upper. The bottom line for everyone is this. Too many nice HKs, too little money........

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To bad we can't buy the HK 416 yet. That would be on my list for this year. But the P30 and HK45 come first.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The only HK I can see myself trying to add would be a rifle. I'm done with pistols at this point.

It's more likely that I'll spring for a pump shotty or a bolt gun next. If I can afford to buy a gun this year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
sweet sweet P30

I finally held a P30 at a gun show this weekend and had an instant "gun chubby"! I will buy one when the opportunity and money come together!
-p2000lefty

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'll be picking up an HK45c. I would love it if HK released the P30L here in the states. I will also be sending my HK45 back to HK to have the LEM installed when HK gets them in from germany (hopefully by Feb).

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a few planned actually. Since I already own the P30 and HK45 I need to complete the set with the upcoming HK45c.

I need a new P7M8.

And I am looking at a few HK rifles. Suggestions welcomed.

I need a new shotty for the house, so a Benelli M1 Super90 will fit the bill nicely.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I may get an HK P2000 in Variant 3. Just depends on the money situation.

·
Registered
431 Posts
My list

My list is P30 HK45c and maybe aUSPc 45 SS to go along with my USPc .40 SS.The 416 would also be nice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
about to trade

I am going to get a usp compact in .45. Can't wait to carry it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts