HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm new to the forum and just thought I'd say hello. This seems like the right area for that (I hope at least). I heard about you guys from a post on another shooting forum. Just purchased my first HK handgun (VP9 fde) so now is a great time. Looking forward to learning some new stuff and maybe getting in on some sweet group buys.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your first, HK sidearm!!! :biggrin:

Tony
Glad to be here! Now I just have to wait for my VP9 to arrive so I can put on the new sights I ordered and get to the range!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone have a line on a good price for the 10 round cripple mags for the vp9?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the fold! Someday, budget withstanding.....consider a MARK 23 ! It's just unreal. Closest to being a SEAL i'll ever get and it MUST come out of the safe when I watch TEARS OF THE SUN !!! ( not even kidding.)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the fold! Someday, budget withstanding.....consider a MARK 23 ! It's just unreal. Closest to being a SEAL i'll ever get and it MUST come out of the safe when I watch TEARS OF THE SUN !!! ( not even kidding.)
I'm pretty sure those aren't easy to come by in the people's Republic of Massachusetts. Our options are quite limited.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Man you push that sucker hard, LOL...

I must confess that I priced one out at my LGS this morning (said sheepishly). It is unavoidable, I will own one at some point.

To the OP, welcome...everyone has been great and the wealth of information on here is staggering. I've changed my first HK purchase like 5 times in a single day!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After taking the new VP9 to the range a couple times, I've had some mixed results. First range trip, we used 147 grain Remington for about 150 rounds, followed by 25-50 rounds of 115 grain CCI Blazer Brass. All of them cycled with now problem. Second trip we had a lot of problems with FTF with the 115 grain BLazer Brass. Should I run more of the high grain stuff before trying more 115 grain?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've bought mags from topgunsupply.com before and they had great prices, fast shipping and excellent service. I'm in Cat so also dealing with endless stupidity and regulations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts