HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have an SP5 inbound, and have already found a wealth of info. Big thanks to everyone.

I also wanted to share a funny with you guys. Admittedly, it's one of those "you had to be there" moments, but it was hilarious when it happened.

--
I'm sitting on the couch, trying my best to explain the grandeur and magnificence of the SP5, and why I "need" one. This, coming after my most recent SR15 was going to be my last gun ever. (we're recently debt free, and mindful of our spending)

She stops me mid-sentence and says, "Look babe, I know this is really important to you, but I just don't understand. It's literally all just German to me." I yell "Yes, finally, you DO get it". I then explain to her that HK is german. She laughs, I laugh, then without missing a beat, she puts her stern face back on and says "well, you're still in trouble". teehee!

looking forward to getting to know some of you, and contributing when I can.

- Chris

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Just explain it to her this way: HKs are a man's version of a purse or shoes. Just like she needs shoes and purses for different outfits, a man needs a different HK for his outfits. Works for me!!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nashville here!

Reactions: the.harold.c
1 - 13 of 13 Posts