HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, another newb post. Nice forum you guys have here too.

I never thought I would ever buy an Hk product. Not out of dislike or price, I just didn't really look at them. Well, that changed a few months ago and now I am getting a P30s. I don't know why but I just fell in love with it, I got to feel one in my hands the other day and I swear it was like feeling my first boob in high school again:wink:.

A few quick questions:
I already have a Raven on order but what what will work in the meantime? I believe anything that works for the HK45 works for the p30 but is there anything else?

Which moderately priced (or more specifically), out the door brands are recommended?

I carry SS and Appendix(G19), so an inbetween holster in either doesn't matter.

Thanks and I can't wait to get my p30!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Congrats on that P30S purchase and welcome to the forum. I was on the floor when I read your comment about feeling the gun in your hand. LOL.
It won't be your last HK or P30.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
You had to wait till high school? No wonder it took so long for you to get your first HK! :810:

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. Where are you at in NC?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome, and I must concur. This wont be your last HK purchase. Matter of fact, I joined this forum two weeks ago before I was able to pick up my first HK P30 .40 and yesterday I bought a P30 in 9mm for my wife. Really I was only feeding my own addiction but she loves the P30 too. Congrats!! And enjoy all the great information here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts