HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this unit(sorry no pics) a few months ago. I carry it as a duty gun, usually in a pancake holster.

I'd like to get a nice leather shoulder rig for it.

Which one do you guys recommend?

BTW- The first 9 rounds thru this gun at the range @ 7yds made ONE hole about 1 1/4". I'll have to post the target one of these days!:62:

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I have the miami classic II and it's nice, however, a lot of people have said they like the Lou Alessi version better. From pictures I can see that the Alessi one has wider straps, so I can understand how that might feel more comfortable for heavier guns and longer wear time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
galco shoulder rig

I saw the alessi shoulder holster on one of the sites I googled. $189 is alot of wood.

What are you asking for your galco miami classic 2 and what color is it?

PM me if you'd rather. Thanks ECC

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Most shoulder rigs are fairly expensive. If a good fit is a concern. I have one from www.andrewsleather.com They are a small shop in Florida, but I feel that their work is second to none!!! www.fist-inc.com is another company that is good to work with.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!
TJ

·
Registered
158 Posts
PM sent with a Galco Jackass rig in black.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that andrews rig is real nice-high quality shows right away. A bit out of my $$$range.

HK 1286 I sent you a PM. I'll give you a definate answer by the end of the week if you can wait that long. Thanks ECC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts